Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Magenta and Plaid + What Wives Wear Link Up!

 
button-up (similar, similar)
old navy sweater (similar, similar)
walmart leggings (similar, similar)
scarf, made by me (tutorial here)
gianni bini boots (similar, similar)

I recently made this long scarf and couldn't wait to wear it!  The scarf has so many colors in it and goes with many things I already have in my closet.  Today I chose to wear it with a white button-up, magenta cardigan, grey leggings and tall boots.

I think the scarf really highlights the magenta sweater.  As I was waiting at an appointment today, I received many compliments on my outfit so I'm sure I'll be wearing this again in the future!  It was quite comfy (as leggings always are) and the bright magenta can make any winter day seem brighter.

What Wives Wear Linkup
I am giddy with excitement to be co-host of the linkup What Wives Wear with Carrie of Curly Crafty Mom and Sherri of God Life Happy Wife.


Welcome to the
What Wives Wear Link Up!

Week 36

God Life Happy Wife




Hosted By:
                                                           
Sherri@God Life Happy Wife

Follow Sherri:

Follow Carrie:
Google+, Pinterest

This week we are welcoming Stephanie as our guest co-host.

Stephanie blogs at Positively Stephanie where she shares about
her life and all the good things she learns along the way.

Stephanie loves to share her outfits and her refashioned looks.

Please stop by and be inspired!


Guest Co-Host:


What Wives Wear Link Up is a place for wives/moms 
to express their own personal style. 
Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. 
Get inspired while inspiring others!

We will meet and link up every Thursday

Each week the hosts will choose the Top Two looks 
to be featured for the next weeks link up.
Join us each week and we may just pick you!

Chioma is giving us fabulous winter style with her 
belted red cardigan jacket.


She is wearing it over a matching red and blue plaid shirt.

Dark blue denim skinny jeans look good with her knee high
cognac boots.

Vashi's outfit draws all the attention with her peplum midi 
pencil skirt in a colorful Ankara pattern.

Chioma@Chioma's Evolution Of Style

Vashi@Veepeejay




Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

4. Tweet about this! 


Now let's get linking!


You can also follow along with me on...

Linking up with: Not Dead Yet Style, Bless Her Heart Y'all, The Pleated Poppy, Get Your Pretty On, Happiness At Midlife, Jo-Lynne Shane, A Labour of Life,

19 comments:

  1. You have so many homemade items in your closet and I love that... I've only made one scarf and I haven't even worn it on the blog yet... it is an infinity scarf with a cotton jersey type fabric. The coloring of the scarf goes great with your cardi and you can't beat leggings this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! I love to sew any time I get the chance!

      Delete
  2. Your scarf is beautiful! You are so talented! Love how you styled it with this cozy, layered look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scarf is so cute and you are very talented. Love that almost every outfit you wear has a little touch of Stephanie (own-made) in it. I was happy to see you co-host again. Wives Wear is one of my favorite link-ups. Thanks for linking up with me as well. Hope you liked my outfit. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada! I appreciate your nice comment.

      Delete
  4. This outfit is gorgeous! I love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scarf!! Didn't know before that the color of your sweater is magenta - learned something new :)
    Going to have a look at the blogs of the link up!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented! I LOVE the colors in this scarf! They are getting me excited for spring :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shauna! I'm so ready for spring too!!

      Delete
  7. Great color cardigan on you, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Stephanie, I really love the colors in the scarf and how you styled it with the bright sweater! Looks lovely espcially when it is gloomy outside!
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! It does brighten the gloomy days!

      Delete
  9. Oh what a fun scarf! I love the colors in the plaid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scarf is gorgeous, Thanks for linking up and I hope to see you Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love layering a button down under a sweater. It totally changes a look!

    michellespaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...