Monday, January 26, 2015

Everyday Outfits: January 26th

Hello friends and happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  My husband and I actually had a date day on Saturday.  Yes, all day!  We had a great time shopping and having lunch in another town about an hour and a half away.  It's always fun exploring new places.

Well we're changin' things up here a little bit.  I've decided to post all of my outfits for the week at one time, on Mondays.  That way you can have inspiration for the week and can really see the pieces in the outfits up close.

 old navy sweater (similar, similar)
scarf, made by me
ecco flats (similar, similar)

turtleneck sweater (similar, similar)
kohl's jacket (similar, similar)
target jeans (similar)
nine west boots (similar, similar)

liz claiborne button-up (similar, similar)
jcpenney sweater (similar, similar)
scarf, old
nine west boots, vintage (similar, similar)

old navy sweater (similar, similar)
skirt, made by me (similar, similar)
target tights (similar, similar)
payless shoes (similar, similar)
scarf, made by me (tutorial here)

kohl's sweater (similar)
kohl's boots (similar, similar)
scarf, made by my mom

I will always post these outfits on Pinterest, Google+, and Instagam so be sure to check them out there as well.  As always, if you have any questions about any of the pieces, please leave me comment below or email me.  I love hearing from you!!

You can also follow along with me on... 
Pinterest | Google+ | Bloglovin' | Instagram

Linking up here.

28 comments:

  1. Oh Stephanie, 5 great looks. I pinned and love all the first 3 featuring jeans! Happy Monday My Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that first one, but I am a HUGE such for animal print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage nine west boots, wouldn't be a size 6 would you?? Some great looks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits, love the leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leopard is definitely my favorite- but they're all great!-Dorrie @ Bear Den Plantation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casual look for a lunch date is perfect. I love them all but I have to say that no 2 and 3 look are my favorite :) It is good that we are connected on Instagram, now I am following on BL too for post updates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could plan out my outfits way in advance like you! I bet this saves you a good 10 minutes in the morning. I really love all of the leopard print in the first outfit and the last outfit I really love, too! That grey scarf really adds to the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun look! The first outfit is my favorite. I can't help but love the animal print!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this idea of posting all at once! My fav is #3!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great husband, I should say - going on shopping trips with you!! :))
    Very practical and time-saving, to prepare the outfits beforehand!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun date. I love having those all day dates! I would personally love to hang out and discover different stores. I have also started to really plan my outfits on Sunday, such an easy way to go about your week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun to have an all day date! All of these outfits are super cute but my favorite is the first one! Love the animal print scarf!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  14. All are such fun looks and I love all of your scarves. These are definitely inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like you had a wonderful date day! These are all such wonderful looks, but the first one has got to be my favorite! Love the scarf and shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the leopard flast! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your mixes but I can't look away from the 1st one - those leopard touches are adorbs!!!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute outfits, but my fave would be the first one! I love how you created this post :)
    xo,
    Monica
    GlamVolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look cute and comfy. I like the lavender sweater. Please come share your blog posts over at the Home Matters Linky Party! We'd love to have you for a visit. The Door is OPEN. :) http://lifewithlorelai.com/2015/01/29/home-matters-linky-party-22/

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete
  20. All the looks are gorgeous, my favorite one is the JCPenney red one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all these looks! Makes me want to go and fold my clothes so they look cute and nice before I put them on! :) Thanks for joining the Celebrate Southern Linkup last week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My fave is the red sweater with the chambray underneath! :)

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great looks but my favorite is the first one. I LOVE animal print and this brown colors with blue jeans looks gorgeous!! :)

    have a nice and sunny week dear friend
    Dana :)
    http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  24. Miss your posts... hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun date. I love having those all day dates!
    Radiofrecuencia facial

    ReplyDelete
  26. The panther is unquestionably my top pick however they're all incredible!- Dorrie
    Great post

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...