Monday, January 19, 2015

Burgundy Sweater and Layers

joe fresh button up (similar, similar, similar)
jcp sweater (similar)
joe fresh jeans (similar, similar)
arizona denim jacket (similar, similar)
infinity scarf, made by me
boot socks, made by me
gianni bini boots (similar, similar)

Happy Monday and MLK Day!  My girls are off school today so I need to come up with something to do with them.  Laundry?  Cleaning?  Why don't kids think these things are fun to do?!  Actually we'll probably do some baking or shopping.

Anyway, the beginning of last week was so cold so I had to pile on the layers!  Brrrr....  I'm wearing my burgundy sweater over my pink gingham button-up, and a denim jacket over that.  Added some skinny jeans with tall boots and an infinity scarf and I was warm all day.  Gotta love these Iowa winters!  Stay warm!
You can also follow along with me on...

Linking up here

19 comments:

  1. Baking and shopping sounds like a fabulous idea! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love doubling up my denim for a casual-chic look. The darker shade of the denim jacket looks great with burgundy, also. I wish I could bake, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layers! Baking or shopping sound like the perfect activities. I have the day off today too. Enjoy!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sons both have homework to finish. That's their fun. I like your outfit. Perfect for an active and fashionable mom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie loving this combo.. and the burgundy is such a great colour on you! Looks fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty look Stephanie. My daughter right is at the museum having fun on this MLK day.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gingham is one of my favourite prints. I tend to think double denim always works if the denim are different shades. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so young and pretty in this sporty outfit!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute layered look! Love the burgundy and pink combo!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute and cozy look! Hope you'll join me Friday for my first ever link up party!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute look on you, love all the layering!!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look! Great job!
    Mimi
    http://inmyprimetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super classic- and I love the socks peeking out from the tops of the boots!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit. You made the boot socks? I love them and wish I knew how to sew to make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always mix the best pieces. Hope you enjoyed a nice day with the kiddos! -xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit! So cute! Thanks for linking with Tuesday Talk.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You layered so well! I love that color sweater and the top underneath. Those boots are fun too! Thanks for linking up!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the combination of the striped scarf with the gingham of the shirt.

    Thank you for linking up to #reasonstodress when I was co-hosting :) Have a great week!

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...