Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Black and Purple

great american sweater company sweater (similar, similar)
target cami, girls dept. (similar, similar)
arizona jeans (similar, similar)
kohl's boots (similar, similar

Yikes!  I just looked outside and we got about 5" of snow last night!  Looks like I won't be running any errands this morning until the roads are plowed.  Good ole winter!

As I'm trying to wear everything in my closet in different ways, it's kind of hard to style this sweater other ways.  I really like that it's a turtleneck sweater and the decorative pattern at the bottom, so I just added a bright purple cami to show through and add some color.  Paired this with my bootcut jeans and ankle boots.  Simple with a pop of color!

Hope you all have a fabulous day!!

You can also follow along with me on... 
Pinterest | Google+ | Bloglovin' | Instagram

Linking up here

8 comments:

  1. I love your pop of purple color under the black! Sometimes that little pop of color can brighten a snowy, January day:)
    Audrey
    www.audreysalutes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo stay warm, we haven't had any snow here yet, just a couple of dustings. Another great outfit!

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really haven't gotten much snow here at all in STL. I love the pop of color in your outfit! Enjoy your snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the peek of purple under your sweater

    michellespaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pretty purple looks so wonderful layered under your black sweater! Love the touch of unexpected. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pop of purple! It snowed here, too, and it's still snowing...

    Lisa @ Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sweater and cami together! Visiting from the Trendy Wednesday Link Up.

    Leanne,
    Classy Yet Trendy
    http://www.classyyettrendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! You are looking very nice. The entirely purple looks so brilliant layered under your dark sweater.
    white lace dress

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...