Monday, January 5, 2015

Black and Pink


old navy dress (similar, similar)
kohl's jacket (similar, similar)
target tights (similar)
jcpenney boots (similar, similar)

Happy New Year!!  It's great to be back after a few days off.  Hope you all had wonderful celebrations and a great start to the new year!  Unfortunately I got sick with a cough/laryngitis, so it's been pretty quiet around here for the last several days.  I'm still trying to get rid of this bug, but for some reason it just wants to hang around.

I haven't worn this black dress in awhile, so it was time to bring it out again.  I paired it with my favorite polka dot tights, a bright pink jacket and some black boots.  As much as I love scarves, it was time to take a break from them and bring out some jewelry.  I just added a couple long chain necklaces and was all set!  

I'm trying really hard to wear everything in my closet in different ways.  I'm already tired of wearing sweaters, and winter just began!  Ughhh!!  This really challenges me to mix and match more and I'm having fun doing it, without buying new.   Yay for working my closet!

Linking up here.

33 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie, I'm Eni, blogger from Italy. I think pink, black and gray is a good mix and your jacket is really adorable. Take a look at my blog if you want!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those tights! Hope you feel better soon -xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shauna! I've heard this bug hangs around for a few weeks! Ughhhh!

      Delete
  3. Love the sweater dress and super cute tights!!
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tights are cute, this is the second blog I've seen polka dot tights on today... I need to get myself a pair! I also just love the pink jacket with the black jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute combo and the pink is flattering for you.

    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the time of the year for viruses. I love how you've brightened up the look with your bright pink jacket. I love the coloured denim that's quite big right now, makes a change from the blue. Happy 2015 to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorna! Have New Year to you too!

      Delete
  7. Great color combo! That pink jacket is so cute!
    ~Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you styled the black dress with the pink jacket! Those tights are adorable! Such a cute look! Hope you are feeling better!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm digging the super cute polka dot on the tights! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how black and pink look together!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink and black is so chic! Hope you feel better.

    Lisa @ Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pink jacket Stephanie !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the boots with the tights! And cute pink jacket! Thanks for linking up with us! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that look! The tights and boots are great :) Hope you can kick that bug completely this week!!
    Thanks for linking up on Tues Talk today!
    Katie @ Sweet Little Ones

    ReplyDelete
  15. Luckily I have not tired myself of sweaters. Yet! Eeeshk, but I know it's just a matter of time. I love the dot tights - adorable!
    Carylee | more pieces of me
    Enter the $225 Nordstrom Giveaway HERE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carylee! Now I'm starting to get bored with sweaters! :)

      Delete
  16. Love this outfit! So cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you used a piece you hadn't brought out in a while. It's so cute with the polka dot tights!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...