Thursday, January 8, 2015

Argan Oil Hair Mask and Argan Oil from InstaNatural

I know, I know!  Yet another InstaNatural product review, but I have truly fallen in love with all of the InstaNatural products I have tried and want to share them with you!  They are a great company and produce great products.  I recently tried two eye products, as well as their Retinol skincare, so I knew the Argan Oil products were going to be fabulous as well!

InstaNatural is a leading online and global distributor of more than a dozen nature-inspired beauty and cosmetics products.  Their products are also one of the top sellers on Amazon and can be found in spas, salons and aesthetic centers in the US, UK, and soon to be in Canada.  These products are made in the USA, are not tested on animals, and they also have a lifetime satisfaction guarantee!

The Argan Oil Hair Mask has got to be the best smelling hair product ever!   It smells like the best Orange Creamsicle in the world!  No joke!  Because my hair is still growing back from my chemo treatments last summer, I let my two daughters try this out.  My daughters both have long, gorgeous hair so they were perfect to try this.  The Argan Oil Hair Mask is said to be an intensive hair conditioner that turns dry, damaged hair into luxurious, silky strands.  It is made with Organic Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin B5. 


My daughters washed their hair as normal, and then added a small amount of the Argan Oil Hair Mask and let it sit on their hair for about 10 minutes while they finished their showers, and then rinsed it out.  Their hair was tangle free and super soft and silky.   Their hair smelled so yummy and when their hair was dry, it looked healthy and shiny.  They have healthy hair to begin with, but they both were hooked on this product!  You only need to use a small amount, so the jar will last a long time.  This can also be used as a standard conditioner.

Because my daughters tried the Argan Oil Hair Mask, I got to try the Organic Argan Oil.  It is said to be 100% pure Organic Argan Oil for your hair, face, skin and nails.  Let me tell you this is the mother of all products!  It can be used for every skin condition, such as acne, dry scalp, split ends, frizzy hair, stretch marks, a moisturizer, lip softener, for nail care and so many more uses!


I personally used the Organic Argan Oil as a moisturizer on my entire body when I got out of the shower, to strengthen and soften my nails and cuticles, to soften my scars, and applied it to my dry hands for an overnight softening treatment.  I even used it on my face a couple of times.  It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling luxuriously soft.  If you've never used 100% pure Argan Oil before, please note that it smells a little earthy/nutty at first, but the smell disappears in a few minutes.  I think this oil could be used for anything on your body!

As I've said before, I love all of the InstaNatural products I've tried and have nothing but GOOD things to say about them.  From purchasing them on Amazon, receiving emails from AJ (the founder), to trying them.  They are truly wonderful!

Go check them out on Amazon!

Full Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. These skincare items were either gifted to me in exchange for this post or I was compensated by said company for my time.  All opinions are 100% mine.


#InstaNatural, @instanatural, @brandbacker 

13 comments:

  1. A hair conditioner that smells like orange creamsicle? You have me! I have naturally curly hair, so I am always looking for new hair products to play around with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great! My daughters loved it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this review!! My daughter would love the hair mask and I need something to help my poor cracked hands this winter!! Is this the same as the Josie Maren argan oil? Happy weekend! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but I would assume so if it's organic argan oil. Hope you try it!

      Delete
  3. I love argan oil here too! Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie and thank you for your visit! I do not know this product, but reading your post looks like a very good product! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seem to be great products!! I've heard much about Argan but never actually used it, maybe it's time to start :)

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these sound great! I will definitely need to check out some argan oil. My hair and skin could definitely use some extra TLC this dry winter.
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the smell of this product and I plan on getting some argan oil soon. Lovely review!!!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell amazing! Let me know if you do get some!

      Delete
  8. I have tried the oil but not the mask, I will put it on my must try list.thanks for linking up with me and please come back on thursday

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...