Friday, December 5, 2014

Red Sweater

st. john's bay sweater (similar, similar)
kohl's jeans (similar)
scarf, made by me (tutorial here)

For some reason I have a hard time wearing this sweater.  It's soft and comfortable, and I love the color red, but it's tough for me to style.  But, as you know, I'm trying to wear everything in my closet as many different ways as I can, so this is today's outfit.

I have on a Target long sleeve tee under my sweater (for warmth), and added this black and white pinstripe infinity scarf that I made here.  These black boots are getting more and more wear, as it seems I'm always wearing skinny jeans, and the weather is getting colder!

Linking up here.

8 comments:

  1. You should wear this color every day!! What a great shade for you! I like to layer my sweaters in the winter too. A plaid top would look great under this for Christmas!! Happy Friday sweet lady! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love a red sweater. And the addition of the scarf is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look great in red but you know, I actually have a hard time styling red too! I don't know why because I do love it. I think your outfit turned out great! The scarf was a great touch. :)
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a classic look! It's a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sweater looks so comfy and warm and I like how we can see the tee underneath. Gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...