Monday, December 22, 2014

Purple Sweater

 
old navy sweater (similar, similar)
land's end button-up (similar)
scarf, thrifted
nine west boots, vintage (similar, similar, similar

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  I sure did!  We celebrated Christmas early at my brother's house in Kansas City.  We moved from Kansas City almost two years ago, so it was nice to go back and visit.  I think I ate a little too much, but we all had a great time!

I recently wrote about this hand-me-up sweater, and here's another one I scored from my youngest daughter.  It's exactly the same as the other one, only in purple.  It fit, and I liked the color, so I kept it!  Yay for me!

I added my white button-up, skinny jeans, my vintage boots, and one of my favorite scarves.  When my youngest daughter saw me wearing it she just said, "Mooooommmm!"  Not sure if that was a good thing or not!  Now, if we just wore the same shoe size! {wink!}

Linking up here.

7 comments:

  1. Haha your little girl probably liked it so much on you to hate to admit it. Cute sweater, I like how you styled it with the cute boots. Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of this sweater is so pretty!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors!! Love the black and white scarf against the purple. Nicely done :D

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!! You are adorable! I am doing a FREE BURBERRY fragrance giveaway if you want to enter!! :) www.xoxokat.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...