Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Pink Gingham and Sweater

joe fresh button-up (similar, similar)
old navy sweater, girls' dept. (similar, similar, similar)
gianni bini boots (similar, similar, similar)

This sweater used to be my oldest daughter's, and then she gave it to my youngest daughter (who never wore it) and she put it in the donation pile.  I liked the color and thought I'd try it on for size, and it fit!  So I guess I can call this a hand-me-up!  

Nothing like a little splash of color in the dreary cold weather, and I love the color pink!  I wore this sweater with my pink gingham button-up, skinny jeans and tall boots.  Simple, yet comfortable, for a day of running errands and such.

Linking up here.

11 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the hand-me-up comment. Lovely sweater, I am glad it came up to you, and you styled it nice. Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" today and congrats on being featured today. Rachel xo
    https://garaytreasures.wordpress.com/2014/12/09/bloggers-who-have-inspired-me-14-link-up-thank-you-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand-me-up hmmm? LOL Love that pink cable-knit sweater. You are chic and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that. Hand me downs can be the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love hand-me-downs and hand-me-ups! :)

      Delete
  4. cute outfit. love the colors!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoreetoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such lovely feminine layering Stephanie. And I just love riding boots too. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lorna! I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Love the pink! Oh, and the boots! I'm such a sucker for boots! Thanks so much for joining the Celebrate Southern Linkup, as always! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...