Monday, December 29, 2014

More Great Skincare Products From InstaNatural

I recently tried two eye products from InstaNatural and loved them, so when I had the opportunity to try some of their other products I was very excited!

InstaNatural is a leading online and global distributor of more than a dozen nature-inspired beauty and cosmetics products.  Their products are also one of the top sellers on Amazon and can be found in spas, salons and aesthetic centers in the US, UK, and soon to be in Canada.  These products are made in the USA, are not tested on animals, and they also have a lifetime satisfaction guarantee! 

This time I tried their Age-Defying Retinol Serum, Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer, and Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum together (both morning and night).

First up is the InstaNatural Age-Defying Retinol Serum.  This is an anti-aging serum said to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles, dark circles, and fine lines for youthful and radiant looking skin.  It is a Retinol Serum 2.5% with 20% Vitamin C, 10% Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, and a powerful skin-firming antioxidant blend for face, eye area and sensitive skin.  It comes in an eye dropper bottle and only takes a few drops smoothed over freshly cleaned skin.  I applied this all over my face and neck and let it soak in for about a minute.  It's very light, with a pleasant scent, and soaks right in.


Next, after applying the InstaNatural Age-Defying Retinol Serum, I applied the InstaNatural Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum.  This product is said to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots, age spots and skin discoloration.  It is a Vitamin C Serum for face 20% with Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Rosehip Oil, Seabuckthorn Oil, Plant Stem Cells, Vitamin E and more.  It comes in an eye dropper bottle and I applied this over my entire face and neck as well, and let soak in for about a minute.  It's very light and has a slight (but wonderful) citrus scent.




Last up was the InstaNatural Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer.  This anti-aging moisturizer is said to be the perfect night or day cream to reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging.  It is to hydrate the skin and restore an even skin tone and texture for a youthful radiance.  It is a Retinol Moisturizer Cream with 2.5% Retinol, 10% Vitamin C, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil.  It comes in a pump formula and is a very light cream with no scent that I applied all over my face and neck, over the InstaNatural Age-Defying Retinol Serum and the InstaNatural Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum.


**Note that with ANY Retinol product(s), you should always wear sunscreen during the day because Retinol can make your skin susceptible to the sun.

As noted above, I then applied my own SPF facial moisturizer to protect my skin during the day.  To some of you this may seem like a lot of products to put on my face, and I have to admit I was thinking the same thing at first.  But, I promised myself I would use these all of these products for at least a week and a half to give my honest opinion.

After just a few days I noticed my tiny lines and wrinkles seemed to lessen and my skin felt the best it has in years!  I have been using the products religiously (along with the eye products I used here) for a week and a half (day and night) and I'm hooked!  I don't really know if all these products are necessary to use all at once, but I have seen a difference in my skin. My skin look healthy and vibrant!

This makes five InstaNatural products I've tried so far, and I have nothing but GOOD things to say about all of them.  I would highly recommend! One big plus to me, is that after you place your order you will receive an email from AJ, InstaNatural's founder, with tips and directions for your product(s), and if you have any questions or concerns you can contact him directly and he will respond within 24 hours.  How awesome is that?!

Go order some now on Amazon

Full Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. These skincare items were either gifted to me in exchange for this post or I was compensated by said company for my time.  All opinions are honest and 100% mine.

#InstaNatural, @instanatural, @brandbacker

8 comments:

  1. So cute!! you are so adorable! I am doing a FREE BURBERRY fragrance giveaway if you want to enter!! www.xoxokat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative post, thanks for sharing the reviews! Thank you for joining the Trendy Wednesday link up.

    Leanne,
    http://www.classyyettrendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seem to be very interesting products!!

    Have a good start into 2015!!
    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is the same exact vitamin C serum that I use on my face daily, I need to double-check. I would like to start using retinal on my face since I am 37 and approaching 40. I will definitely check out these products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend these products! I have used them for only a short time, but really like them!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...