Monday, December 15, 2014

Fabulous Eye Products From InstaNatural

When it comes to beauty products, I really love ones that are all natural or organic.  I recently had the opportunity to try two different eye products from InstaNatural, and am very impressed!

I first did a little research on the company, and found that InstaNatural is a leading online and global distributor of more than a dozen nature-inspired beauty and cosmetics products.  Their products are also one of the top sellers on Amazon and can be found in spas, salons and aesthetic centers in the US, UK, and soon to be in Canada.  These products are made in the USA,are not tested on animals, and they also have a lifetime satisfaction guarantee!

I placed my order on Amazon, and because I chose the free shipping, it took about five days which wasn't bad considering the holiday season.


Okay, on to the products!  I tried the InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Serum and the InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Gel together.


The InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Serum is said to be a highly concentrated blend of ingredients to restore a youthful appearance to the eye area, by decreasing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness.   I dabbed the InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Serum under each eye with my fingertips.  It comes in an eye dropper form, and goes on nicely with a pleasant light, fresh scent.


The InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Gel is said to increase elasticity and enhance the tone of your skin to provide a firm apprearance.  I  used the InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Gel over my entire face, over the Eye Serum.  It comes in a pump form and dispenses the perfect amount.  I followed with my own moisturizer on top of that.

I used both InstaNatural products morning and night.  Although they recommend using these products for 8 weeks, I used them for a week and a half for this review.  But I must say, that I noticed a difference in my eye area after using these products for only 3 days!  I am 40+ and I will never look like I'm 20 again, but in the week of trying these two products I did truly notice the tiny lines around my eyes seemed to lessen.  My skin also felt much softer.  Hurray for skin care that actually works!

I will be trying more of their products soon, and can't wait to see the results!

Full Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. These skincare items were either gifted to me in exchange for this post or I was compensated by said company for my time.  All opinions are 100% mine.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are great! I'm glad I tried them and can't wait to try their other products. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I love hearing about products that actually work and that the claims on their packaging is true! thanks for your honest opinion dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really do like the products so far!

      Delete
  3. Please, let us know the further results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you all know. I can't wait to try their other products! :)

      Delete
  4. This is awesome! Keep us posted on further results! Thanks for linking up with the celebrate southern gals! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds amazing! I've been looking for a good eye product for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks interesting! Thank you for your recommendation

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huh neat products, glad you liked them. Thank you for sharing this with everyone and for linking up to "Bloggers Who have Inspired Me" Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in my 20s, but also LOVED these products. I think I have some sun damage, which is why my crow's feet are already so bad, but I could already tell a difference by using these products together for over a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them too! Yay for great skincare!!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...