Friday, December 19, 2014

Black, Tan, and Leopard

old navy tee (similar, similar)
old navy sweater, old (similar, similar)
kohl's ankle boots (similar, similar)
infinity scarf, made by me (similar, similar)

I have to laugh!  The day I wore this I was rushed to get ready and just threw on the next thing in my closet.  Black tee, tan cardigan, skinny jeans with my leopard infinity scarf and ankle boots.  Pretty simple.  I wasn't all that crazy about the look, but all day long I received compliments from strangers that it was a great look.  Seriously?!  It makes me laugh because I realized that even simple pieces put together can create something great!

Also, I'm finally on Instagram!  I know, I know, I'm behind the times, but not anymore!!  Follow along with me at Positively Stephanie.  I'd love to follow you too!  Yay!  Now I just have to figure it out! :)  Have a super weekend, friends!

Linking up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...