Monday, November 17, 2014

Winter Coats I'm Currently Loving

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

Now that the colder temperatures have arrived, it's time to break out the winter coat!  My current coat is a few years old, so I've had my eye on these.  I love the faux fur ones, the parka types, and the puffer styles.  I wish I could have them all!  There are so many colors, textures, and patterns to choose from!

For those of you in warmer climates, consider yourself lucky that you don't have to bundle up this winter.  Please send some warmth this way! :)  I dread the winter coat, scarf, hat, mittens and snow boots!  Here in Iowa we get a lot of snow and freezing temperatures so I have no choice to bundle up.

Which one is your favorite?  Help me decide!

Linking up here.

14 comments:

  1. Love this post...coats (and watches) are my biggest weakness

    Jasmine @makingrestorations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love number 7!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coats! One of the few things I like about cold weather!

    And random but I’d love if you shared this post on my new Weekend Snapshots link up. The link-up just went live today!

    http://www.herheartlandsoul.com/weekend-snapshots-linkup/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selections, Stephanie. I really like coats number 1 and 4. I supposedly have too many coats according to my mother but I can never have enough. I always see more that I want. I hope you showcase your final picks soon so I can see which coat you purchased. I hope you have a great week.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I don't think you can have enough either!

      Delete
  5. I believe I like 2 but definitely all of these are nice. My mom recently handed down to me two puffer coats, one with faux fur like in the last photo so I can't wait to get these out and style them. I hope you find the right one (or two, or three) soon. Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" today. Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving that ASOS peacoat! Thanks for sharing and thanks for joining in on the Celebrate Southern fun again this week dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore these coats, number 7 is definitely my favorite!!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Tremendous Tuesday!! Hope you have had a great week!

    Hugs! Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing coats. Came from Tremendous Tuesday! Follow for follow?

    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so obsessed with winter coats!! Seriously, I have way too many but I love them! Thanks for joining the Celebrate Southern Linkup! I am pinning this terrific post to our official pin board! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE number 9 what great style you have! Thank you for joining the #reasonstodress linkup hope to have you back again on Tuesday!

    Angie from reasons to dress

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...