Friday, November 21, 2014

Purple Casual Friday

jcp long sleeve tee (similar, similar)
target cami, girls dept. (similar, similar)
arizona denim jacket (similar, similar)
bongo sneakers (similar, similar, similar)

The day I wore this it actually warmed up enough that I didn't have to wear a sweater, but I'm still all about layers!  I wore two shades of purple with my cami and long sleeve tee and added this denim jacket.

My youngest daughter talked me into buying these little sneakers last spring and I really haven't worn them much, so I chose to wear them with this outfit.  They are kind of a blue/grey color and are actually quite comfy to wear.  She smiled when she saw me wearing them.  Pretty casual look for a Friday!

Have a great weekend, friends! :)

Linking up here.

8 comments:

  1. Those sneakers are positively Adorable! They compliment this look perfectly. I really like the double layered tops - such a great way to infuse some color! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I love the sneakers...they add a a little fun. Your nails look really pretty too.

    Thanks for your sweet comment about my house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great laid back look! Love your sneakers!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fab, you can pull of denim on denim! Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...