Two weeks ago I posted One Scarf, Five Ways Part 1 for infinity scarves, and today I'm going to show you how I love to wear long scarves. You can change up the look of this type of scarf just as many ways! These are five ways I'm wearing them now.
1. Fold in half and pull the ends through.
2. Same as above, but pull it through more so it's closer to your neck.
3. A knotted look. Fold in half and put one end through the loop. Twist your loop and pull the other end through.
4. Loosely drape around your neck and let the ends hang.
5. Same as above, but tie the ends and move them to the back of your neck. Adjust the two loops to your liking.
Are you crazy for scarves like me? I think I wear one almost every day!
Linking up with: Fizz and Frosting, Still Being Molly, More Pieces of Me, Whitney Nic James, Life of Meg, Pink Sole, Rhea Et Cetera, Bless Her Heart Y'all, Style Elixir, I Do DeClaire, InDuffinitely Me, Kenarry,