Thursday, November 13, 2014

Everyday Outfits - Light Aqua and Leopard


I have  to laugh!  When I was trying to take these pictures, one of our cats kept photo bombing me.  I kept clicking "delete" on my camera for the shots she appeared in, and then I finally gave up!  This cat loves me.  I mean really loves me!  Her name is Marie, but we call her the "Stalker" because she has to be wherever I am. 

So, meet Marie!

charter club sweater (similar)
white button-up, thrifted (similar
  black kohl's jeans (similar)
ecco shoes (similar)  
belt (similar, similar)
express necklace (similar, similar)

Last week I met one of my dearest friends for tea.  She's one of those friends you love to talk with but it always seems to be in passing or quick texts here and there.  With our busy families, it's hard to find time to get together.  We finally got together and chatted for two hours straight, and believe me, I could have chatted longer! It was so good to catch up with such a wonderful friend!  She is truly a blessing to me and my family!

This sweater used to be a crew neck, but one day on a whim I decided to make it into a cardigan.  Unfortunately, I don't have a tutorial for it but it was very easy.  I just cut up the center of the sweater and finished the edges with some fabric scrap I had that just happened to be the perfect color!

With the black jeans I thought the leopard print belt and shoes added a little pizzazz to an otherwise boring outfit, along with the long necklace.

Linking up here.

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! Great haircut and color. It suits you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to have friends. I spent my Sunday afternoon having lunch with my two dearest friends. This shade of blue is so pretty on you. I like how you paired the softness of it with the exotic leopard. It speaks of a coquettish side of Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got to have lunch with your friends, and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. This is my favourite look of yours I've seen. I love the aqua colour plus leopard is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is neat that the cardigan used to be a crew neck sweater. Love the colors and kitty photo bombs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit. Love the pops of leopard. And the color of your cardi is adorable. Love the kitten photo-bombing you. I had my daughter photo-bomb all of my photos, today lol. Come take a peek.

    Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be sure to check out your blog.

      Delete
  6. The dash of leop prints are awesome to the whole ensem!!! Come check out my latest feature review on Boden’s brand new active/yoga wear this week at the blog & let me know what you think – there’s a 20% off too till Nov. 15!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a super cute look. Love the detail of the leopard belt and shoes. By the way, the cat is just too cute.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that's pretty cool that you refashioned your crewneck sweater into a cardigan! Love the leopard touches.

    Thank you for sharing on TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice! I'll be back to the link up next week.

      Delete
  9. Lovely outfit. A beautiful combination of soft aqua, crisp white, dark denim and stylish leopard. Makes for a very put together and chic look. I'll be saving this for inspiration.
    Oh... and nice to meet you, Marie. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit and adorable photo bomber!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...