Friday, November 7, 2014

Everyday Outfits - Burgundy, Grey and Cowgirl Boots






jcp sweater (similar, similar)
aerie tee (similar, similar)
walmart leggings (similar)
scarf, old  
matisse cowgirl boots, thrifted (similar, similar, similar)

Ever have days when you just don't feel like wearing jeans?  Today was one of those for me so I chose leggings and a sweater.  Of course my outfit wouldn't be complete without a scarf and boots.  I've had this scarf since I got out of college, which was only a few years ago {wink!}.  I've kept it around because I love the size of it and all the colors in it...so versatile.  I think back to the ways I used to wear it, some I laugh at, and others I'm proud of.  It's an oldie but goodie!

These boots used to be my go-to pair, but have gotten shoved to the back of the closet.  I got them for a steal at a thrift store a couple of years ago.  They were brand new and just begging me to take them home.  I resurrected them today because they just seemed to go with my mood.  Giddy up! :)  Have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up here.

10 comments:

  1. Burgundy is one of my favourite colours right now, so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the burgundy and gray here. So pretty!!!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the burgundy on you. Great sweater, scarf and boots, Stephanie.

    Enjoy the weekend! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely prefer leggings than jeans. You look so comfy. I love the colour of your leggings, makes a change from black. I like the layering you have here plus your boots are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Lorna! Thanks for the nice words.

      Delete
  5. That outfit is adorable on you. The boots are beautiful and you thrifted them?! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...