Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Customize With eShakti


matisse boots (similar, similar)

I was so excited when eShakti contacted me and invited me to customize one of their designs.  Of course I immediately went to their website to check out their clothing!  eShakti is #1 in women's fashion clothing in the U.S. for custom clothes made to fit your height, size and style.  They have gorgeous dresses, skirts, tops, and jackets that come in sizes 0-36W.  Hooray for a perfect fit!

I chose this dress and plugged in some measurements, picked the sleeve type I wanted, the dress length, and that I wanted pockets.  It was very easy!  Just over a week later, I received this gorgeous chambray dress.  It fits perfectly because it was made just for me!  I am very impressed with the quality of the dress.  This dress had perfect stitching and the edges were finished beautifully.  I love the pleated-bib front and the side seam pockets.  Very boho-chic!

With the holiday season quickly approaching, you are all going to need something to wear!  If you would like to get your customized creation, head over to eShakti and get something perfect for you!  Right now they are offering 10% off with the code "positivelystephanie" from now until December 9, 2014.  Plus, if you are new to eShakti, you can get a $30 gift coupon to use in addition to the 10% off!!

Head on over to eShakti, visit them on Facebook, check them out on Twitter, or see what they are pinning on Pinterest.

Linking up here

Full Disclosure: Pieces of this outfit were either gifted to me in exchange for this post or I was compensated by said company for my time.  All opinions are 100% mine.

26 comments:

  1. Love that chambray dress. I'd want it, albeit in an over-the-knee length.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish I had gotten it shorter too, but I can hem it later.

      Delete
  2. What a cute chambray dress! One of my favorite things about eShakti is that their dresses have pockets! Love this look!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, the pockets were a must for me!

      Delete
  3. This look is delightful on you. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful dress! I love that their dresses have pockets!!

    Becky
    @bybmg

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are you?! I've tried eShakti too and the fit came back perfect. Love your dress and yay for POCKETS!
    xo,
    Monica
    GlamVolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress. It will be a classic you'll have for a long time. It's great paired with the boots.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy Ann! Because it fits so perfectly, I probably will keep it around for a long time. :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful dress! Nice pairing it with these boots. A perfect fall outfit .
    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! I love eShakti!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darcy! eShakti was great to work with.

      Delete
  9. What a cute dress! comfy too!! And love the pairing with boots!

    XO sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute chambray dress! The possibilities to accessorize it are endless!! I really love eSHakti and had so much fun collaborating with them a couple months ago. Pockets are always a plus, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard so much about eshakti, we don't have anything like that in UK. Love your dress, so versatile and looks so comfy. I like how you've styled it with the boots. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great dress! It looks fantastic on you...go choice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You picked a great dress. It's simple but the pleated bib makes it so chic!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is the perfect chambray blue! Love the details too. So great with the boots.

    Thanks for linking up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!
    L,
    Vicky
    TheMummyChronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable choice! This is the cutest chambray dress with all of its little pin tucks and soft pleating. Looks great with your fun cowboy boots! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love EShakti dress! This chambray is so cute, especially with those boots!

    Thanks for linking to Beautiful You!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...