Friday, October 17, 2014

Everyday Outfits - Grey Sweater and Boot-cut Jeans




I have been wearing skinny jeans and super skinny jeans all the time lately,  so I decided to break out my boot-cut jeans today!  I used to wear boot-cut jeans all the time but somehow they have made it to the bottom of the pile.  I resurrected them here and realized I still like wearing them, I just need to wear heals.  (For some reason I feel like I look really short in boot-cut jeans.)  

I love these particular pair of shoes with boot-cut jeans, but they are not for walking long distances in! :)  I met with my Bible study group this morning over coffee and didn't have to walk too far, so they were a good option.

Cami: Walmart (girls dept.)  /  Button-up:  Land's End outlet  /  Sweater:  Kohl's  /  
Jeans: Arizona (JCPenney)  /  Shoes: Antonio Melani (thrifted)

10 comments:

  1. I love the fit of your boot cut jeans and those shoes are FANTASTIC! I love the detailing on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look on you. The boots are too darn cute! I also love boot cut jeans and I to have been putting them on the back burner. Have a great weekend Stephanie!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MUST have bootcut jeans this fall but haven´t found until today a perfect fitting one!
    Yours a great, perfect fit and length! Looks really great :)

    have a beautiful and sunny weekend dear
    Dana :)
    http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great outfit, you're so well put together. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look maravilhoso belas imagens arrasou. Curta e siga o meu canal, bom final de semana.
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Stephanie. I know what you mean about skinny jeans or leggings. I am not able to wear them any more. Too confining, for what? I really love the cut and details on your sweater. Entire ensem looks awesome. Nice to meet you and hope you return to Fashion ITEM Friday again next week. Thanks for being here today, I appreciate it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are stunning in boot cut jeans Stephanie! Thanks for leading me to your style & blog via your sweet comment in mine - hope we keep in touch!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't be a good pair of bootcut jeans. Great outfit. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stephanie. Just found your blog this evening and I've gone through every post. I really like the way you choose your outfits and that you modify clothes. How smart! So glad your breast cancer fight is progressing well. You look terrific and healthy. I'm sure that sharing is hard sometimes but you'll be encouraging others along the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are looking stunning in boot cut jeans i Always love the way you style clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...