Monday, October 6, 2014

Everyday Outfits - Almost Feels Like Fall


I wore this outfit last week when it was a little warmer, but didn't get around to posting it.  On this particular day the weather was a little warm for the season, so I opted for this light yellow button-up over a white cami, with a brown printed skirt and sandals.  An easy breezy outfit for a beautiful sunny day!  The button-up was refashioned here and the skirt was refashioned here.

Now the cold front has arrived, so time to put away my summer things!  Brrrrr....

Linking up with: Pink Sole  /  The Pleated Poppy  /  Shopping My Closet  / BonBon Rose Girls  / 
Mix Match Fashion  /  Perfectly Coutured  /  The Mummy Chronicles  /

8 comments:

  1. beautiful simple outfit!so feminine!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Irene! I appreciate the comment. :)

      Delete
  2. This outfit is super pretty! Love the femininity - great work look too!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with a button up shirt, no matter what the season!

    Come link up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!
    L,
    Vicky
    TheMummyChronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Victoria, and I did link up with you! Thank you for the invite!
      -Stephanie

      Delete
  4. Your skirt is beautiful, love the pattern and the soft green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it's becoming one of my favorite fall skirts!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...