Thursday, September 11, 2014

Everyday Outfits - Basic Casual Style


It got a little chilly today so I had to break out the long sleeves and jeans.  But I still had to keep the sandals...just painted my toenails!  This outfit is pretty basic, but I this is typically what I wear as a stay-at-home-mom.  I'm all about stylish comfort!

I'm ready for fall weather and the chance to "shop" my own closet again to see how many different ways I can wear things without buying new.  It's hard to style clothes in the summer because it's just too darn hot.  But with fall around the corner, and temperatures starting to drop, I'm getting excited about all the ideas I have....layers, scarves, heavier jewelry, flats and boots.

Shirt: Target  /  Jeans: Joe Fresh (JCPenney)  /  Sandals: Hot Kiss (Thrifted)  / 
Belt:  Thrifted  /  Necklace:  Gift from my sister-in-law 

2 comments:

  1. In my humble opinion, there is something incredibly chic about a gray tshirt and denims, especially when paired with cognac or brown accessories. It has a southwestern flavor with a French twist.

    Thanks for commenting at So What to Twenty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Glenda! A few years ago I would have only worn gray with black accessories, but now I love it with brown too. Thanks for the comment! :) And you are more than welcome. I'm following your blog now.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...