Monday, September 29, 2014

Nothing On The Calendar Day


Ever have a weekend day with nothing on your calendar?  It is very rare for my family, but Saturday was one of those days.  The weather was beautiful...sunny and upper 70's and we did nothing!  Nothing, as in, we didn't have to rush anywhere, no one had something we had to do or had to be at.  No schedules, no rushing around, no errands.  I would call it a perfect relaxing day.

It was one of those days where time sort of stood still and you'd look at the clock and it was earlier in the day than you thought.  When you go YES!  I have so much more of this wonderful "nothing" time!

We all sort of did our own thing, the girls didn't argue, and the pets slept.  I finally finished a book that I had started some time ago!

Looking ahead at my calendar, I realized we won't have another one of these "nothing" weekend days for quite some time.  I was so grateful for the downtime and the chance to recharge my batteries.

Do you ever have a day like this?  What is your favorite way to do "nothing"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...