Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Labor Day

We are having a great Labor Day weekend so far!  Saturday we drove to Peoria, Illinois to have lunch with my aunt that I haven't seen in years.

We dropped the dog off at a Lopears Poochie Playground, a doggy daycare, which turned out to be a really nice place.


We met my aunt at Panera and I had the fabulous Strawberry Poppyseed & Chicken Salad.  It was so good to see her and catch up!  (For some reason I was talking too much and forgot to take any pictures of this.  Oops!)

On our way out of town, we had to stop at my girls' absolute favorite ice cream place, The Spotted Cow.  They have so many flavors to choose from and it's all cow themed.



If you ever get to Peoria, be sure to stop by and try some ice cream.

On our way home I think the dog was exhausted because he sat in the backseat and enjoyed the A/C blowing on him.


We had to make a few bathroom stops on the way home, and this one happened to be at a gas station in Woodhull, IL.  I was so amazed at this bathroom door that I had to take a picture of it.  I love it!  How often do you see something positive on the inside of a bathroom door?!


Saturday we just lounged around.  Not sure what's in store for today...a picnic perhaps?  Enjoy your day!  Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...