Monday, September 22, 2014

Everyday Outfits - A Little Bit Country


Today was a day of appointments so I needed something comfy to run around town in.  It was a bit chilly (which I'm grateful for...I love wearing layers), so I chose this fall patterned tunic/dress, black leggings, a dark denim jacket and of course, my brown cowgirl boots.  The tunic/dress is made of rayon so I added the denim jacket for warmth.  It was the perfect comfy, chic outfit for the day.

Dress/Tunic: Moon Collection Live In California  /  Leggings: Walmart  /  
Denim Jacket: Arizona Jean Company (JCPenney)  /  Cowgirl Boots: Matisse (thrifted)
Belt:  Thrifted  /  Necklace:  Gift from my sister-in-law  

Linking up with:   Monday Mingle  /  Get Your Pretty On  /  The Pleated Poppy  / 
 DC In Style  /  Fashionable Employed  /  Pink Sole

2 comments:

  1. love this look! jean and floral are classic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! It's one of my favorite looks too!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...