Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Everyday Outfits - The Blues


Today was a day for the blues.  Clothing color, that is!  Actually it was a great day and I just happened to be decked out in blue.  It was unseasonably chilly today and I was going to break out the boots, but for some reason I was drawn to wear sandals.  I absolutely love these sandals and they have been my go-to lately.  I am wearing a basic medium blue chambray shirt, dark skinny jeans, belt and sandals...along with my DIY statement necklace.

Shirt: Liz Claiborne (JCPenney)  /  Skinny Jeans: old  /  Sandals: Hot Kiss (Thrifted)  / 
Belt:  Thrifted  /  Necklace & Earrings: Made by me (tutorial here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...