Tuesday, September 9, 2014

4 Ways To Transition A Summer Dress To Fall

 

If you have been following me for very long, you know that I am trying to wear what is already in my closet, by wearing items multiple ways.  Here I am wearing a simple knit summer dress, but because it is so basic, I am able to wear it several different ways to transition into fall.


1.  Here I've just added some heavier jewelry and ankle boots, which are huge this fall.  They are everywhere!


2.  Chambray button-ups are also very popular this fall and so I tied it at my waist and added leopard flats for a more casual look.


3.  When temperatures get a little cooler, I can add a denim jacket, scarf and ankle boots.


4.  Also, just add a cardigan, infinity scarf and mid-calf boots for another cooler weather look.


I'm sure when the cooler temperatures finally do come around, I'll find even more ways to transition this dress into fall.  It's all about adding a layer (button-up, denim jacket, vest, sweater), adding flats or boots, and a scarf or heavier jewelry.  Pretty easy to transition almost any summer outfit to fall.  What are your favorite ways to transition your summer dresses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...