Friday, August 8, 2014

Everyday Outfits - White T-shirt, Striped Skirt and Statement Necklace

  
Happy Friday!  Here I am wearing a white T-shirt, striped skirt and my new statement necklace (tutorial coming soon).  I can't say enough about a white t-shirt...it goes with anything and is truly a staple in my closet.  I have several and wear them all the time.  My striped skirt was refashioned by me.  I don't have photos of that refashion, but it used to be really ugly long and full and really needed updating, but I really liked the colors and stripes.

I love skirts in the summertime because they are light and comfortable, perfect for a day of running my girls around to a doctor's appointment and theater rehearsals.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Shirt: The Limited (old) / Skirt: Tracy Evans (thrifted) / Sandals: Land's End (thrifted) / 
Necklace: Made By Me (tutorial coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...