Friday, August 22, 2014

Paper Bead Earrings


Awhile ago I showed you the paper bead necklaces I made and said that I needed to make earrings to match.  (Yes, I'm a matchy match girl.)  I finally decided to make them.  I made the paper beads just like I did here, and had my first attempt at making earrings.  I bought some fish hook earrings and jump hoops at Michael's and tried to figure it out, and it worked!  I made two pair, one to match each necklace.  I don't think jewelry making is my gift, but I'm pleased I have earrings to match!  Yay!

Here are pictures of the necklaces I made and you can read the post here


2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try some sort of paper earring. These look fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are easy to make. If you make some, let me know how they turn out!
      -Stephanie

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...