Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Easy No-Sew Denim Jacket to Vest Tutorial


This is SO EASY to do that I almost hate calling it a tutorial.  My daughter had this jean jacket that she liked, but wouldn't wear because it had a paisley pattern embroidered on the collar and sleeves.


It was a very soft denim jacket so we decided to convert to a vest.  First I had to convince her that I could take out the paisley pattern stitching, so I grabbed my seam ripper and went to work!


After I got all that done (and she was convinced), I cut the sleeves off.  I simply cut right along the seam, all the way around.


Ta da!  She instantly loved it (the vest, not the taking of the photo)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...