Tuesday, August 26, 2014

7 Ways To Wear A Statement Necklace

Statement necklaces are all the rage these days and recently showed you how I made my own here.  Since making this one, I've discovered so many ways to wear it!  It can be worn for every season and both casual and dressy.  Here are some ways I've found to wear it, and I'm sure I will come up with several more.  I just love the pop of color!

1.  With a plain t-shirt.  Crew neck, v-neck, boat neck...any neckline will do.


2.  Pattern mixing.  Shown here with a gingham button-up.  The pink/white pattern is subtle enough and really shows off the necklace.  You could even try plaid, stripes or polka dots.


3.  With a chambray button-up.  Chambray is so hot this fall that I hope you all have something chambray in your closet. :)


4.  With a casual knit dress.  It really livens it up!


5.  Adding long chain necklaces.  This just adds another dimension and even more of a statement.


6.  With a bright colored t-shirt and a denim jacket. 


7.  With a more dressy dress. 


You can see why they call them statement necklaces because that is exactly where your eyes go...to the necklace.  Have fun with statement necklaces and don't be afraid to try one.  They are everywhere, in all shapes, sizes and colors.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour of your statement necklace, and yes, it goes with almost anything. Glad you took some photos!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...