Monday, July 28, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

My new wigs have finally come in!  As many of you know from this post and this post, I am currently going through chemo after breast cancer and yes, I lost all my hair.  But that's okay because it gives me a chance to try out some wigs in different styles.  May as well have fun with it!  I am so grateful that there are wigs out there to make me feel more feminine again!  I've been wearing scarves and bandanas so far, so I am HAPPY to have wigs to wear!

I chose these two styles...the top one is a little lighter and longer than the bottom one, but I'm going to wear both of them with a smile.  May as well shake it up for a while! :)  Please excuse the selfies and blank looks, but I was so excited to share them with you.


Which one do you like better?  Let me know, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...