Monday, July 14, 2014

Paper Bead Necklace Tutorial


Do you have some old magazines?  Some Mod Podge or white glue?  Some yarn or string?  Then you can make one of these awesome paper bead necklaces!  I have seen paper beads all over and decided to give it a whirl.  I found this tutorial here.   Actually, it was very easy.  It was fun to see the papers rolled up and how they became beads.  These are two that I made and I'm giddy over how they turned out!



This project cost me nothing...I already had old magazines, Mod Podge, and embroidery floss.  Now to try and make a pair of earrings to match...(wink)!

1 comment:

  1. These paper beads look great! I love how you ran the cord around and through the beads so you can see them from all sides!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...