Thursday, July 31, 2014

Everyday Outfits - Chambray Button-up, White Cami and Bermuda Shorts





Since I wrote this post on cleaning out your closet I have really started to look at my clothes differently.  My goal is to get more wear out of what I already have in my closet by remixing my wardrobe.

Here I'm wearing a chambray shirt tied at the waist, over a white cami with Bermuda shorts.  A very casual and simple look, but these three items are staples in my closet because they can all be worn several different ways.

Chambray is really popular right now because it can be dressed up or down.  This is a light colored chambray but they range from dark blue to light blue and everything in between.  A must for my closet.  A white cami...well, we all need one of these because they are great for layering.  I love the longer length of this one.  I prefer to wear the longer, Bermuda-style shorts because I think they have a slimming silhouette and can be worn casual or dressy.  Add in some embellished sandals and some simple jewelry and I'm out the door.

Shirt: Liz Claiborne / Cami: Walmart (girl's dept.) / Shorts: Target / Sandals: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...